Getting in touch
- Number of employees unknown
Oxford HR was founded in 1995 to find exceptional people to fill senior and hard-to-fill posts in INGOs and social enterprises around the world. We have worked with most of the major agencies, as well and many smaller organisations working to support the poor and excluded. We now have vast networks of candidates in Africa, Asia, Europe and Latin America. We provide a comprehensive search service including interviewing and taking up references on the short-listed candidates, with a comprehensive written report of our findings and recommendations.
Tweets from Oxford HR :
- Exciting opportunity to join a rapidly expanding and well-respected Executive Search firm working in the for-purpos… https://t.co/og69x2Z19l - 20 mei 2019
- In celebration of World Day for #CulturalDiversity for Dialogue and Development, have a watch of Hayley Yeates' TED… https://t.co/1Ck7mza7G3 - 20 mei 2019
- The Mines Advisory Group (MAG) is seeking a People and Organisational Development Director to build on the signific… https://t.co/63I5EmfFb2 - 16 mei 2019
- We're working with Christian Community Action to help them in their search for their new CEO. Find out more on our… https://t.co/wiM25TvV2I - 15 mei 2019