Getting in touch
- Number of employees unknown
Oxford HR was founded in 1995 to find exceptional people to fill senior and hard-to-fill posts in INGOs and social enterprises around the world. We have worked with most of the major agencies, as well and many smaller organisations working to support the poor and excluded. We now have vast networks of candidates in Africa, Asia, Europe and Latin America. We provide a comprehensive search service including interviewing and taking up references on the short-listed candidates, with a comprehensive written report of our findings and recommendations.
Tweets from Oxford HR :
- Last chance to apply for 5 roles with Msingi, a Gatsby-supported ambitious and innovative industry development orga… https://t.co/cosMReJUwb - 19 sep 2018
- https://t.co/YbPuGNpatp - 19 sep 2018
- Very proud to be involved in this venture bringing the best of companies and charities together to solve strategic… https://t.co/f9V6HNhDCj - 10 sep 2018
- Very proud to be involved in this venture bringing the best of companies and charities together to solve strategic… https://t.co/esJ7mq8ggV - 10 sep 2018