Getting in touch
- Number of employees unknown
Oxford HR was founded in 1995 to find exceptional people to fill senior and hard-to-fill posts in INGOs and social enterprises around the world. We have worked with most of the major agencies, as well and many smaller organisations working to support the poor and excluded. We now have vast networks of candidates in Africa, Asia, Europe and Latin America. We provide a comprehensive search service including interviewing and taking up references on the short-listed candidates, with a comprehensive written report of our findings and recommendations.
Tweets from Oxford HR :
- The Executive Director role is an exceptional opportunity for an entrepreneurial, creative and energetic... https://t.co/PkfxVegIU1 - 30 aug 2017
- Wetlands International is an independent, not-for-profit, global organisation, dedicated to the conservation and... https://t.co/9nmxriK3N9 - 17 aug 2017
- Wetlands International is seeking a Programme Head for Climate-smart Land Use:... https://t.co/nD2svVgRp8 - 14 aug 2017
- The Executive Director role is an exceptional opportunity for an entrepreneurial, creative and energetic... https://t.co/XcPTFhmC6u - 09 aug 2017