Getting in touch
- Number of employees unknown
Oxford HR was founded in 1995 to find exceptional people to fill senior and hard-to-fill posts in INGOs and social enterprises around the world. We have worked with most of the major agencies, as well and many smaller organisations working to support the poor and excluded. We now have vast networks of candidates in Africa, Asia, Europe and Latin America. We provide a comprehensive search service including interviewing and taking up references on the short-listed candidates, with a comprehensive written report of our findings and recommendations.
Tweets from Oxford HR :
- Closing tomorrow: Country Programme Managers - IFAD IFAD are seeking five new Country Programme Managers (CPMs),... https://t.co/mYrZZWZKQ8 - 29 mei 2017
- Country Programme Managers - IFAD IFAD are seeking five new Country Programme Managers (CPMs), based in three... https://t.co/0ZiAHSpjCn - 23 mei 2017
- Finance Manager, St Christopher’s Fellowship- UK St Christopher’s Fellowship is a children's charity that has... https://t.co/cG5Kkmodew - 21 mei 2017
- General Counsel - IFAD - Rome Deadline - 22 May 2017 This is an exceptional role for a high performing... https://t.co/MROp9Ivd1s - 19 mei 2017