Getting in touch
- Number of employees unknown
Oxford HR was founded in 1995 to find exceptional people to fill senior and hard-to-fill posts in INGOs and social enterprises around the world. We have worked with most of the major agencies, as well and many smaller organisations working to support the poor and excluded. We now have vast networks of candidates in Africa, Asia, Europe and Latin America. We provide a comprehensive search service including interviewing and taking up references on the short-listed candidates, with a comprehensive written report of our findings and recommendations.
Tweets from Oxford HR :
- We're looking for an analytic and collaborative individual with a commitment to international development to become… https://t.co/5FPqkEgEJC - 10 jul 2019
- Exciting internal opportunity - we are looking for a Finance Manager to be based in our Oxford office! Have a read… https://t.co/L9u5fU3w4v - 08 jul 2019
- Reall is looking for an exceptional Head of Operations Africa to take responsibility for the full range of in-count… https://t.co/aZ73NID8hm - 03 jul 2019
- Read our June newsletter for thoughts on trustee diversity and tips on how to write a winning statement 👉… https://t.co/ccZinFvGfz - 31 jul 2019