Getting in touch
- Number of employees unknown
Oxford HR was founded in 1995 to find exceptional people to fill senior and hard-to-fill posts in INGOs and social enterprises around the world. We have worked with most of the major agencies, as well and many smaller organisations working to support the poor and excluded. We now have vast networks of candidates in Africa, Asia, Europe and Latin America. We provide a comprehensive search service including interviewing and taking up references on the short-listed candidates, with a comprehensive written report of our findings and recommendations.
Tweets from Oxford HR :
- The Power of Nutrition are looking for a The Senior Nutrition Governance & Systems Reform Specialist to join... https://t.co/8LIORWMPeC - 15 feb 2018
- Oxford HR is assisting Development Pathways in their search for a new Senior Social Policy Specialist. S/he will... https://t.co/b9xZJWLCw8 - 15 feb 2018
- https://t.co/bn5ZjXZ6iS - 14 feb 2018
- Itad is looking for a dynamic and motivated Senior/Principal Consultant with a passion for working in fragile... https://t.co/xXnqakRLQO - 14 feb 2018