Getting in touch
- Number of employees unknown
Oxford HR was founded in 1995 to find exceptional people to fill senior and hard-to-fill posts in INGOs and social enterprises around the world. We have worked with most of the major agencies, as well and many smaller organisations working to support the poor and excluded. We now have vast networks of candidates in Africa, Asia, Europe and Latin America. We provide a comprehensive search service including interviewing and taking up references on the short-listed candidates, with a comprehensive written report of our findings and recommendations.
Tweets from Oxford HR :
- PROGRAMME DIRECTORS TANZANIA - GATSBY AFRICA Location: Dar Es Salaam or Iringa Closin… https://t.co/r9eSrvujEK - 18 jun 2018
- Maggie’s are an inspirational cancer charity and this is a great role. Get in touch with Alice if it sounds like… https://t.co/KHMBtzX0Od - 17 jun 2018
- Oxford HR is off to Bangkok to support the Aid and Development annual summit. Let us know if you’re going to be the… https://t.co/IQFQwipUb6 - 14 jun 2018
- https://t.co/RY9Iac0YyP - 13 jun 2018