Getting in touch
- Number of employees unknown
Oxford HR was founded in 1995 to find exceptional people to fill senior and hard-to-fill posts in INGOs and social enterprises around the world. We have worked with most of the major agencies, as well and many smaller organisations working to support the poor and excluded. We now have vast networks of candidates in Africa, Asia, Europe and Latin America. We provide a comprehensive search service including interviewing and taking up references on the short-listed candidates, with a comprehensive written report of our findings and recommendations.
Tweets from Oxford HR :
- Some of the Oxford HR team were at the #BondConf today! #searchforabetterworld #globaldev https://t.co/iRObhITSud - 17 maa 2019
- In Conversation with the Director of our Europe Team, Thibaut Mills! Give it a read to find out his thoughts on mov… https://t.co/TvRKcdHkBt - 12 maa 2019
- Are you interested in Female Leadership and Inclusion in International Recruitment? Join our team and other esteeme… https://t.co/1Fv5DmsXIO - 10 maa 2019
- Thank you @OxfordSBS, see you next year #searchforabetterworld #oxfordbfa https://t.co/AfGMPzVtfY - 08 maa 2019