Getting in touch
- Number of employees unknown
Oxford HR was founded in 1995 to find exceptional people to fill senior and hard-to-fill posts in INGOs and social enterprises around the world. We have worked with most of the major agencies, as well and many smaller organisations working to support the poor and excluded. We now have vast networks of candidates in Africa, Asia, Europe and Latin America. We provide a comprehensive search service including interviewing and taking up references on the short-listed candidates, with a comprehensive written report of our findings and recommendations.
Tweets from Oxford HR :
- Working in Afghanistan is, I'm sure for many, not on the top of the list. But for the right person, it's always goo… https://t.co/nyUxVjuiFB - 14 nov 2018
- Are you interested in an exciting new career opportunity working in a high-profile, complex geopolitical setting? C… https://t.co/cyF0kca3wm - 14 nov 2018
- Looking for an East African Communications Supremo for a new opportunity with Gatsby Africa, based in London, Nair… https://t.co/rgHhhbOlwt - 14 nov 2018
- #searchforabetterworld. https://t.co/YtQ1E9hLwd - 11 nov 2018