Getting in touch
- Number of employees unknown
Oxford HR was founded in 1995 to find exceptional people to fill senior and hard-to-fill posts in INGOs and social enterprises around the world. We have worked with most of the major agencies, as well and many smaller organisations working to support the poor and excluded. We now have vast networks of candidates in Africa, Asia, Europe and Latin America. We provide a comprehensive search service including interviewing and taking up references on the short-listed candidates, with a comprehensive written report of our findings and recommendations.
Tweets from Oxford HR :
- The Union – China Country Director – closing date: 4 December The Union is seeking an experienced Public Health... https://t.co/RbZtbDuxf1 - 20 nov 2017
- Gatsby Africa is seeking a Senior Manager, Farmer Support Services for their Cotton Sector Development Programme... https://t.co/XsQ5fs5xf5 - 15 nov 2017
- The Donkey Sanctuary is seeking a Programme Director, based in Sidmouth, UK. The Programme Director will give... https://t.co/JvzuPgQVSQ - 15 nov 2017
- The Union – China Country Director – closing date: 4 December The Union is seeking an experienced Public Health... https://t.co/yKTiNKRBni - 13 nov 2017