Getting in touch
- Number of employees unknown
Oxford HR was founded in 1995 to find exceptional people to fill senior and hard-to-fill posts in INGOs and social enterprises around the world. We have worked with most of the major agencies, as well and many smaller organisations working to support the poor and excluded. We now have vast networks of candidates in Africa, Asia, Europe and Latin America. We provide a comprehensive search service including interviewing and taking up references on the short-listed candidates, with a comprehensive written report of our findings and recommendations.
Tweets from Oxford HR :
- Director of Operations - Afghanaid - Kabul Deadline - 27th March 2017 Afghanaid is an international NGO... https://t.co/CqKjarLJX1 - 26 feb 2017
- NEW ROLE: CEO - Les Amis du Niger - London, closing date: 20 March 2017 Les Amis du Niger, a start-up charity... https://t.co/ylOXICZ2o0 - 23 feb 2017
- Are you an entrepreneurial leader with experience in West Africa? Start-up charity needs CEO skilled in fundraising… https://t.co/r85OvbuA0e - 23 feb 2017
- CLOSING SOON: The Union Peru Office is looking for a Country Director to ensure a high standard of strategic... https://t.co/nrMdBHfCTf - 22 feb 2017