Getting in touch
- Number of employees unknown
Oxford HR was founded in 1995 to find exceptional people to fill senior and hard-to-fill posts in INGOs and social enterprises around the world. We have worked with most of the major agencies, as well and many smaller organisations working to support the poor and excluded. We now have vast networks of candidates in Africa, Asia, Europe and Latin America. We provide a comprehensive search service including interviewing and taking up references on the short-listed candidates, with a comprehensive written report of our findings and recommendations.
Tweets from Oxford HR :
- Unique opportunity with a Southern NGO going global! BRAC is looking for a person with substantial experience worki… https://t.co/m7XPTBEt93 - 09 jan 2019
- Exciting opportunity with a Southern NGO going global! BRAC is looking for a Director of Programme Development to l… https://t.co/8AU4nQBhfZ - 09 jan 2019
- Hungry for more? We are working with Magic Breakfast to appoint their new Chair of Trustees. Closing 14th January.… https://t.co/0ZYaxZeemh - 03 jan 2019
- Unique opportunity to be at the heart of International Development with one of the world's leading Executive Search… https://t.co/iPbxhtsNrm - 03 jan 2019