Getting in touch
VM Towers P.O Box 479-00621 Village market
+254 (0)20 720 10 00
- Active since 2011
- Number of employees unknown
We are headhunters, pure and simple. You'll never see an ad from us and we next to never put "shout-outs" out on social media. We research and target the top 5% of every market and, through the relationships we then build, help our clients find the best talent and the talent find the best move.
To this end, our dedicated research team, which uses a range of “push” and “pull” factors, stays on top of the movers and shakers in the market as well as tracking information such as salaries and competitive intelligence. Research specialise in identifying, with the greatest possible speed, the candidates that would add the most value to our clients.
Our second team are pure head-hunters. Trained with advanced sales and communication techniques, they deal with candidates after research has identified them. They make the initial outreach to prospective candidates and, once they are brought to interview stage with the client, often sit in on the interview as process – and are always there to help negotiate the salary and monitor on-boarding.
We're measured by the success of our clients, who are most of the largest names in East Africa and the "most powerful companies you've never heard of" in the UK.
Our East African specialties are Finance / IT / HR / Sales, with specialist researchers and head-hunters in all disciplines. We may take on roles outside of these, after a discussion on the position, if we believe we would add significant value to the search.
Tweets from Hallmark Recruitment:
- I've Job-Hopped a Lot. Is That Bad? https://t.co/PamJxxRlTL - 21 aug 2017
- Could you unknowingly be using the wrong lingo at the work place that gives off the wrong impressions? Find out ... https://t.co/B7oBEl4s9H - 20 aug 2017
- It's a brand new week and you can now be able to give us your feedback on Sarahah , https://t.co/HbKbyd9UXy - 20 aug 2017
- 9 Truths About Confidence Most People Don't Know. https://t.co/HlWiaKAXQp - 05 feb 2017