Getting in touch
33 Fricker Road, Illovo Boulevard
+27 11 219 5000
- Active since 1989
- Number of employees unknown
Building on 24 years of experience in sourcing and placing expatriate professionals to work across industry in 24 sub-Saharan African countries, and using the state of the art technology, AMSCO has recently availed its Recruitment offering to both clients and non-clients.
With the new offering, AMSCO aims to deepen its relationship with existing clients whilst at the same time broadening its reach to new clients and new markets thereby scaling to serve the traditional small and medium enterprises, as well as large transnational and International corporates.
To achieve the desired scale, ASMCO is partnering with service providers in the different markets and also taking full advantage of the ICT Platform it has deployed. We seek out executives, senior and middle management personnel who are industry experts with appropriate skills to deploy to various companies.
Are you an international career person thinking of working in Africa? Do you have a passion for working in Africa?
Are you part of the African Diaspora that would want to return to the continent and provide your much needed expertise in your industry?
Africa has a shortage of skills and what we require from you are your skills and the right levels of energy. In exchange you will enjoy a challenging yet stimulating and highly fulfilling career. Generous benefits and market related salaries apply.
If you believe you have the right blend of passion, skill and tenacity to make a difference, then AMSCO can make it happen for you.
Tweets from Amsco:
- ARE YOU INQUISITIVE ABOUT CHANGES IN BUSINESS? This is one of the primary questions posed by Reddin’s 3-Dimensiona… https://t.co/R2PKd6S7WF - 22 apr 2018
- DO YOU HAVE THE GROWTH MINDSET? In our African masterclass series for Innovation and Growth, we will take an in-de… https://t.co/iVddkgxRCu - 19 apr 2018
- YOUR BUSINESS IS NEVER GOING TO BE THE SAME AGAIN. Why? Because the world is changing and it’s adapt or die. Not o… https://t.co/aufPLA2KkZ - 15 apr 2018
- “HOWEVER BEAUTIFUL THE STRATEGY, YOU SHOULD OCCASIONALLY LOOK AT THE RESULTS.” - Winston Churchill https://t.co/44HZVuxSSu - 12 apr 2018